Membership brings credibility to your business!
March Is Membership Month
Have you been searching for your tribe?
The Natural Life Business Partnership (NLBP) is a national, member-based, professional development organization for the holistic, spiritual, and earth-centered business community. We include food, medicine, the healing arts, agriculture, and many others. We represent our members as a unified voice and foster professionalism and growth while providing valuable business support, local networking opportunities and a collaborative professional community.
All programming, development workshops, networking opportunities, master mind groups, discussion clubs, business tools, and resources are included in your professional membership. Our mission is to help you succeed!
IT'S NOT JUST NETWORKING, WE BUILD BUSINESSES!
"The Monday morning accountability calls with Camille energizes me. She's so focused on sharing solutions and inspiring new ideas." -Tracy G.
All programs are FREE to try in March!!!!
NLBP is Your Solution to Success!
A business resource when you need it at any stage of your growth. Our goal is to help you grow your natural business by working collaboratively with other natural business owners. We provide credibility, education, and development opportunities unlike any other association. Join today and start building your business with NLBP.
What you get when you join now!
March is Membership Month and we have some great incentives for new members.
- All new members in the month of March will get one entry into a raffle for ONE FREE admission to our next Business Intensive (a $249 value).
- The first 10 new members during the month will receive a 1:1 business strategy session with our Founder, Camille Miller (a value of $495).
- All new members in the month of March get a $50 credit towards any future NLBP retreat or conference fees (with no expiration date).
- All new members will be able to take advantage of the discounted Charter Membership of $395/year (increasing on April 1st)
- All new members will be able to take advantage of the discounted member rates at any future retreat (Beach Retreat May 14th-16th)
- All new members have a guaranteed $395/ yr. renewal price for the life of the membership.
Whether you're looking to meet your next client or alliance partner, promote your services or products, increase your business awareness, or just stay up to date on business and natural living issues, NLBP offers many opportunities to help create your success.
Membership helps you build a network of practitioners from many disciplines and earth-centered businesses all who believe in living a clean, natural, and healthful life and building a business with purpose and passion around that lifestyle. Joining NLBP offers you the opportunity to become a part of an elite sector of the natural business community. Membership offers both practical support, networking opportunities, and the ability to collaborate within the natural, holistic, and earth-centered business community.
A real testimonial to the work we do to help entrepreneurs in our natural world.
Here’s How Easy We Make It:
- Until March 31st, all our programs and events will be open for anyone to try with no limits.
- Join us for weekly Facebook Live sessions to answer pressing business questions. Like us now!
- Camille is hosting 3 Zoom meetings in March to answer questions for future members. 9:30am EST on 3/7 - 12:30pm EST on 3/13 -7:30pm EST on 3/25
- March 31st marks the end of our reduced Charter Membership IV level price of $395. On April 1st it will increase to $425.
- New Charter Members keep the introductory level pricing of $395 for as long as they stay active.
- New member prospects only need to go online to join and we immediately process the application.
- Members can live ANYWHERE and benefit from our services. Now with video conferencing we have no limits on who can join.
Have some questions? Watch our Meet & Greets held each month for future members to ask questions and learn the benefits of membership by asking other members.
Having the ability to talk to other like-minded professionals 24/7 is what's so important to me. That alone is worth the value of membership! - Dr. Tome
To create an elite professional organization dedicated to the advancement of natural health and alternative medicine options to include sustainable agriculture, natural and holistic medicine, the healing arts, land stewardship, spiritual studies, green businesses and the best environmental choices for our food system.
We work as a collaborative community and elite mastermind group to foster professionalism and growth while providing valuable business support, local networking opportunities and a collaborative professional community.
We believe in the power of a partnership between private, public, and non-profit sectors with a united voice advancing together.
I really enjoyed the challenges. I thought I loved NLBP before but the opportunity to spend time getting to know the members of our group has made it even more amazing! -Donna B.
Our members are a coalition of like minded individuals and heart-centered business owners who want to raise the bar of professionalism in the industry. We include natural health practitioners, healing arts masters, nutritionists, MDs, NDs, PhDs, parents, advocates, farmers, consumers, wellness centers, architects, realtors, chefs, chiropractors, artists, engineers, builders, environmentalists, activists, writers, speakers, holistic attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, graphic designers, coaches, spiritual guides, shamans, shop owners, reiki practitioners, movement teachers, counselors and therapists, midwives and doulas, and others wanting to increase their profitability, gain greater exposure, and experience face-to-face networking with other holistic and heart-centered professionals.
We share the commonalities found in nutritional health, integrative medicine, functional medicine, holistic studies, spiritual health and the healing arts. We believe in a model of care that is personalized, and treats the whole individual that includes environment, lifestyle, spirit, and diet.
To advance the earth-centered business industry by providing a unified voice to foster professionalism and growth while offering valuable business support, local networking opportunities, and promoting the importance of natural health & wellness and earth-centered businesses at a national level.
We educate the public, provide professional support to practitioners, advocate for a better national health policy that includes natural options, and support related policy issues. This includes chemical free agriculture, a clean food system, and environmental concerns affecting the health of our nation.
The ongoing encouragement and support is unparalleled to any other organization. NLBP is truly about raising the bar of professionalism in our industry. So proud to call myself a Natural Lifer!
Benefits of Membership in The Natural Life Business Partnership include:
Networking Meetings and Events:
Public Policy and Advocacy:
- Enhanced member listing in our online Business Directory, searchable by location, name, and keywords
- Promotion through Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Opportunity to do a Member Spotlight on our exclusive NLBP-TVand have audio streamed to our Podcast
- Live Meet & Greets with like-minded professionals and practitioners anywhere in the country via zoom (no chapter limits)
- Closed Member Only Facebook Community to ask questions, meet others, or just join the daily conversation
- Access to our Member Only Resource Library of Professional Development Webinars and Coffee with Camille discussions 24/7
- Member Website Badge to enhance your website and add credibility to your natural business
- All workshops, programs, webinars, and coaching calls are included in your professional membership
- Business Challenges to up your game and get members to strive for that next level of success
- Optional small group business retreats geared around being your authentic self with our Founder, Camille Miller
- Accountability calls and nation-wide 1:1 networking opportunities with anyone in the NLBP community
- Access to the NLBP online Member Only Resource Library of all recorded programs and business planning tools
- NO Chapters! Our network is open to everyone, always no matter where you live or work.
Networking Meetings and Events:
- Free unlimited in-person local and regional networking events (where available). There is never an extra cost for a meeting.
- Go anywhere and find a member and have unlimited 1:1 meetings with any member anywhere via zoom
- LIVE national Meet & Greets with other holistic healers and natural business owners via zoom each month
- Business-focused speakers, panels, and round-table discussions every month via zoom and available on replay
Public Policy and Advocacy:
- Be a voice for your industry and profession by joining our Advocacy Committee
- Take grassroots action on specific bills and regulatory proposals at the local, state, and federal levels
- Vote on issues that matter to you as NLBP takes action on behalf of its membership
- Exchange ideas, gain new business strategies, and influence NLBP’s direction and policy agenda
- Develop areas of interest and build collaborations with other non-profits and like-minded professional groups
- Become a unified voice in natural health and wellness issues
Membership is the best investment you can make in yourself!
NLBP is a business resource when you need it at any stage of your growth. Our goal is to help you grow your natural business by working collaboratively with other natural business owners. We provide credibility, education, and development opportunities unlike any other association. Join today and start building your business with NLBP.
If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself." - Henry Ford
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK!
Want to receive the newest information about events, policy action, and retreats?
Subscribe to our Mailing list below.