NLBP is a business resource when you need it at any stage of your growth. Our goal is to help you grow your natural business by working collaboratively with other holistically minded professionals. We provide credibility, education, and development opportunities unlike any other association. Whether you're looking to meet your next client or alliance partner, promote your services or products, increase your business awareness, or just stay up to date on business and natural living issues, NLBP offers many opportunities to help create your success.
Membership helps you build a network of practitioners from many disciplines and earth-centered businesses all who believe in living a clean, natural, and healthful life and building a business with purpose and passion around that lifestyle. Joining NLBP offers you the opportunity to become a part of an elite sector of the natural business community. Membership offers both practical support, networking opportunities, and the ability to collaborate within the natural, holistic, and earth-centered business community.
"The monthly round-table discussions with Camille energizes me. It's so focused on sharing solutions and inspiring new ideas."
A real testimonial to the work we do to help entrepreneurs in our natural world.
Our members are a coalition of like minded individuals and businesses to include natural health practitioners, healing arts masters, nutritionists, MDs, NDs, PhDs, parents, advocates, farmers, consumers, wellness centers, green business owners, realtors, engineers, environmentalists, activists, writers, speakers, attorneys, coaches, spiritual guides, shamans, shop owners, reiki practitioners, movement teachers, counselors and therapists, midwives and doulas, and others wanting to increase their profitability, gain greater exposure, and experience face-to-face networking with other holistic and earth-minded professionals.
Return on Your Investment - Member Benefits
- Advertising - Promote your business through the organization’s multiple marketing avenues and website.
- Business Networking - Networking events are held at a variety of locations and help you connect with potential new customers and develop a professional network.
- Business Resource Center – Our online resources, monthly meetings, and professional forums provide you easy access to expert experience and knowledge.
- Community Calendar – Members can load their business events and activities into our community calendar and gain increased exposure through our followers. Promote your events to our network!
- Discussion Forum - Access to our live online members only Facebook discussion group. Get instant answers to your questions and share your frustrations in a closed community group.
- Member 2 Member Perks - As a member, you have the opportunity to offer savings and discounts to fellow members as well as to receive savings and discounts on services that matter to you.
- Member Only Section - Our "Members Only" web pages allow members even greater access to exclusive resources, networking events, and discounts.
- Free Job Postings – As a member we encourage you to post your openings on our site and take advantage of our free nationwide talent search targeting thousands of potential candidates.
- Involvement Opportunities – You are encouraged to volunteer with us and/or join the committee of your choice and shape a better healthcare future and natural living community while promoting your business.
- Power Networking – Our members enjoy networking and sharing information about their businesses with fellow members looking to do business with each other.
- Preferred Business Directory – Our business directory is working 24/7. All professional members receive a complimentary directory listing to give greater exposure to your products and services. You are encouraged to link to us and share your events through our community calendar.
- Professional Development - We offer numerous webinars, seminars, round-tables, and educational activities locally, regionally and nationally, geared specifically to grow the natural health and wellness professional community.
- Recognition – Membership builds credence in your business and helps attract and retain customers.
- Referrals – We love referring you business! Whether through phone inquiry, email, online, or a visit to our website; businesses, residents and visitors alike will find information about your company. Referrals through the website and online business directory continue to grow and generate new leads for our members.
- Ribbon Cuttings – We enjoy helping members celebrate the grand openings of their businesses by promoting ribbon cutting ceremonies and helping members spread the good news.
- Regional Events - Receive invitations to attend hundreds of events each year, including local networking receptions, luncheons, forums and special events. Traveling? Members can attend any event anywhere. There are no additional dues for participating in different regions.
- Webinar Series - Members have the opportunity to present educational webinars to other members. There is no fee associated with this program. After the actual presentation, webinars are stored on our website in our Member Only Webinar Library and can be viewed at anytime.
- Website – All members are listed in our online business directory with a link to your website and a detailed description of your company / products / services. We also notify you whenever someone uses the Membership Directory to click through to your site.
"NLBP networking nights are well organized and gave me a chance to learn others businesses and skills. I've been able to increase my exposure and build profitability in a very short time."
Membership pricing can be reduced or eliminated by volunteering your time or becoming a partner organization. Find out how to Get Involved.
Become a volunteer and your premier directory listing is free!
Share your knowledge and perspective, and make a difference.
Get involved in the work that matters to you.
Join today and start...
- Connecting with like-minded professionals
- Driving awareness to your business
- Creating professional relationships
- Generating leads
- Searching for jobs
- Posting your jobs
- Finding potential clients
- Developing a referral network
- Strengthening your business acumen
- Learning best practices
- Finding a mentor
- Sharing ideas
- Making new friends!